What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The Solution To Hidden”Emotional” Weight Gain. Experience ‘Everlasting’ Weight Loss.
- he 5 mistakes you absolute MUST AVOID if you want to put an end to the weight gain/weight loss rollercoaster FOREVER.
- Only 4% of women who start a diet stick to their plan for longer than 2 months
- Say “Good Riddance!” To Ridiculous Diet Plans
- No more Unrealistic Exercise Routines
- Tap Into Powerful Emotional Triggers
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Reveal the Thin Within scores 79.82/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://revealthethinwithin.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $124.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: revealthethinwithin.com you’ll also be taken through to revealthethinwithin.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)